This article contains the process for hardware and software ordering in Procurify.
Contractors / Consultants cannot be invited to Kissflow nor added to the Employee Master List. They are not permitted to submit requests as this should be done by their requester or Manager.
Note: We have separate contact information for SHI and SHI Internationa
SHI INC for CDS, SAS, Interactions. The information contained within is for CDS, SAS
This process can ONLY be performed by a Daymon Core Team Member. A ticket zendesk ticket will be created for this request.
To make it easy for SHI, we need to change all of the short descriptions to “Hardware Request – PO #XXXX.
Check with L2 before placing an order. We may have hardware in stock. Keep in mind that an order will need to be placed to replenish stock on hand. If we do have on hand we can configure and ship out quickly
Do not order SAIT services unless approved. You can verify this information via Workday or Outlook. This will be performed in step 4. (Wegman’s laptops that will not go on the Daymon domain, get their own image and setup).
1. Log into https://daymon.procurify.com/ Credentials located in the Password Vault.
Click on Request and then on Order Request:
3. Verify Location is set to CDS or Interactions. Verify Purchases from the Departments drop-down.
4. Click on Add New Item on the right side.
NOTE *If the request is for a new user with a standard package, then you can select the Dell Latitude E7450 item(this included 22” Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse, and E-Port Replicator). Otherwise, select the items individually.
5. Fill in the necessary fields, some should be auto-populated.
If other items are still required Click +Add new item and continue for each additional item
NOTE: The only Account codes that should ever be used are as follows: (ACT CODE):
16123- computer equipment...this is for anything over $500
16125- Software- Purchased...this is for anything over $500
63251- Hardware Non Capital ....this is for anything under $500
63253- Software Non Capital....this is for anything under $500 that is not cloud based. (user gets the license and it belongs to them)
63259 On site Tech Support Hardware....this is for SAIT
63287 Cloud Services- Anything that requires a subscription (Visio, Project, Adobe)
16121 Office Equipment (like printers) any Single Item over $500 thats NOT a PC
Business Unit Number Will be the users BU
6. Once all items are populated, click Submit Request.
7. Hover over Procure and then Click Procurement on the left navigation pane.
8. Click the checkbox for your items and then click Add To List; in addition choose the vendor (generally SHI Inc). Once it is added to the list on the right then Click Create Purchase Order.
- NOTE: If this is a DELL international Order use Dell as the preferred vendor.
This will generate a purchase order.
9. Under the SHIP TO use the drop down and put the users BU in the search bar. This should populate the fields for the users address.
10. Add the users name to the Contact field. DO NOT leave it as helpdesk support
Note: if the address is different than what the user is requesting then change that information accordingly.
If the users BU# is not searchable in the drop down then leave it as Daymon Worldwide and on the contact Line put the users name and Business unit #.
- Click on "Email P.O." and direct it to email@example.com This will send the PO directly to SHI Inc, then click Generate PDF in the upper right corner, and attach it to the ticket.
- NOTE: If this is a DELL international Order do not email P.O., simply create P.O. and generate a PDF and attach to ticket.
*NOTE: SHI Inc. does not have access to Zendesk and will be updating tickets via email, so these steps are very important.
NOTE: If this is a DELL international Order dispatch to Daymon Hardware queue instead
12. Follow up steps:
Twice per week the provisioner shall perform the following:
Browse the SHI, Inc queue for any items that are over 3 days old and attempt to expedite the process.
Browse for any shipped items and verify that receipt/setup is completed and successful.
Daily, the provisioner shall make sure all tickets are in Pending, checking the tickets that no correspondence is required.