How do I make sure I am not on airplane mode?
There are two ways to make sure you are not in airplane mode in the tablet. Airplane mode means that the internet/Wi-Fi is disabled and will need to be enabled again in order to access Field Link, email, and the internet.
- Look at the top right of the screen of the tablet.
- If Airplane Mode is turned on, you should see a small airplane icon.
- Another way to make sure you are not in Airplane Mode is to go to the "Settings".
- Under the Wi/Fi / Connections tab you should see "AIRPLANE MODE."
- Make sure it says "Airplane Mode – OFF." If it’s ON, tap it OFF.