Issue: Office Printer Support Process for SDRC
Description: Process on Office Printer support for SDRC
If the end user works out of the SDRC please follow the steps below to resolve the ticket.
- If it is determined by the agent that the issue is a printer malfunction preform the following:
- Collect the standard information from the user
- Printer make, model, printer name (see article Interactions-Office-Printer-Network-Diagram for more details)
- Description of Issue
- Troubleshooting steps preformed
- Create a ticket with the collected information in Zendesk
- Contact MRC : 1- 877- 459-0777 and Inform the phone agent from MRC that you are tech from Daymon Interactions.
- Inform them that you need a field tech dispatched to the office to repair the printer.
- Provide the dispatch phone agent at MRC with the office address and details collected from the end user
- Inform the dispatch phone agent that the end user will be the point of contact when scheduling a field agent
- Request that ticket updates from MRC be emailed to you (the agent) for status updates and update the ticket in Zendesk accordingly.
- Once the issue has been resolved and confirmed by MRC update the user and close out the ticket.