What does it mean when a WG icon is not showing on the Billing Screen?
- The absence of the cart icon means the person recapping the event did not attach an image
- In Microsoft Outlook check your Inbox and Issues Folder to see if the image was emailed instead
- Check if the details were provided in the Notes for Billing instead
- If not, create an issue requesting that the WG form be attached to the Notes when they respond
- You need to remind the EM of this new feature or send the EM instructions on how to do it
NOTE: During each payroll deadline case, when there is no immediate response from the location or the event cannot be processed for some reasons, you need to enter the S/A hours on the breaker page temporarily to be included in the payroll. However, if the payroll is transmitted and all the hours are grayed out, the event will be processed without the S/A name and hours.