How do you Assign a Lead to a Special Event in the Event System?
If you need to schedule a Sales Advisor as a lead for a Special Event or Road Show, here are the steps to complete this procedure:
1. In the Event System, click on Staffing > Schedule Employees.
2. Enter your Division, Store (Warehouse) Number, Start and End Date Range and click View.
3. Click on the Number listed to the right of Total Events.
4. Click on the Assign button to the left of the Sales Advisor you want to assign as a Lead for an Event.
5. Click on the pull down menu to the right of the Event you want to assign and select Confirmed.
6. After the Sales Advisor has been assigned to the Event, click on the Checkbox to the right, under the Lead column.
7. Once the Lead checkbox is checked, click on the Save Changes button on the top right hand corner of the screen.
8. When the procedure is complete, a confirmation popup will display indicating you are finished assigning the Lead to the Event.
How do you Assign a Lead to a Special Event in Field Link?
If you forgot to assign a Sales Advisor as a Lead to a Special Event / Road Show the day prior in the Event System, you can complete this procedure in Field Link instead. Here are the following steps:
1. Sales Advisor checks into Field Link at the start of their shift as a Generic Placeholder.
2. Once the Sales Advisor is Checked In, navigate to Scheduling > SA Scheduling.
3. Find the Event you want to Assign to the Sales Advisor and Tap on Assign SA.
4. Tap on the Checkbox to the left of the Sales Advisor to Assign.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and Tap on Submit.
6. From the Home Screen, Tap on Today’s Events.
7. Find the Event you Assigned to the Sales Advisor and Tap on the Calendar icon to the Left.
8. Tap on the Checkbox “Lead Sales Advisor” below the Sales Advisor’s name under the Employees Section.
9. Scroll to the bottom of the page and Tap on Save.
10. Once the recap is saved, you will see “LSA (Lead Sales Advisor)” next to the Sales Advisor’s name on the Today’s Events page.
IMPORTANT NOTE ON ASSIGNING LEADS TO SPECIAL EVENTS:
Senior Shift Supervisors and Shift Supervisors should not be assigned to Special Events and Road shows. This is due to a change in hourly pay that will not equal their normal hourly pay. Only Sales Advisors should be assigned to Special Events and Road Shows.