How do you Reschedule an Event that runs less than Two Hours with Product Purchased
If a regularly Scheduled Event (NOT Project / Merchandising Events) runs less than two hours with Purchased Product that can be returned, here are the steps you should follow:
1. In Receipt Capture on the tablet, return the Purchased Product by tapping on Receipt Capture.
2. Tap on Add New Receipt.
3. Enter the Receipt Date.
4. Enter the original Receipt Number - App# on the Receipt.
5. Tap on New Return.
6. Complete the Return Receipt and submit.
7. Go to the Recap and click the Reschedule button.
8. On the Generic Placeholder Recap, enter Manager’s Notes “Event ran less than two hours. SA Hours and used Product are Lost Revenue.” then Tap Save.
9. On the EDDR Unassigned Employee Section, process Generic Placeholder as Non-Event Time.
10. Under the Variance Section, leave the same note for Billing. “Event (Insert Event Name & Number) ran less than two hours. SA’s (Insert Full Name) Hours and used Product are Lost Revenue.”