How do you Cancel an Event in the Tablet?
Once an event has expired or gone past the seven day execution period, you will need to cancel and code the Event in the tablet within three days. After the ten days, the event will fall off the tablet and you will end up on the Unbilled Report. It is much easier to cancel and code the Event in Field Link.
1. In Field Link, you will navigate to Scheduling, then Event rescheduling. Any events to be cancelled will now appear at the top of the list of events.
2. Tap to cancel will bring up a dialog box where you can select a reason the event was cancelled.
3. After you have successfully selected the correct code, tap on Cancel Event to submit and the event will now be successfully cancelled.
What do you do if an event runs less than two hours?
If you have an event that runs less than two hours, follow these steps:
1. Any unused and unopened product should be returned (that can be returned), and all receipts must be entered in the tablet and in the Daily Expense Report (DER).
2. Once all product receipts for the Event have been entered in the tablet, Tap on the Reschedule button, and select any of the available dates that appear. The event, along with the product values on attached receipts, will automatically transfer to the selected date. Your EDDR receipts for that day will be automatically adjusted to reflect the move. Any product that was used will also transfer with the Event.
3. The sales advisors labor has just been automatically assigned as a Generic Placeholder once the Event is rescheduled. Generic Placeholder labor for the event will need to be coded in the recap. If the event runs under two hours, you will still need to keep the sales advisor at the warehouse to work a minimum of two hours as assist or breaker. In the recap notes, record the amount of sales advisors time spent working on the event before it was closed and the amount of time spent as assist or breaker.