Entering a Receipt which only has Supplies on the DER
It is highly recommended that Supplies be charged on separate receipts from Event Items. If your receipt only has supplies, DO NOT enter these on the tablet. Instead, use the following procedures:
1. In the Event System EDDR, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the Blue highlighted value to load the DER page.
2. If this is the first receipt of the day it can be entered on the first receipt line of the DER. If not the first receipt entered for the day, click on “ADD RECEIPT”.
3. On the first available line enter the “Receipt Date”, the dollar amount for the supplies in the “Supplies” column and the sales tax (if applicable) in the column for “Tax Equipment & Supply”.
4. Next click on “Add Payment Details”
5. On the pop-up enter the Event Manager’s information (NOTE: For purposes of auditing the American Express charges for the warehouse ONLY the Event Manager’s information should be used on this entry). Then enter the receipt total (including taxes) and click on “Okay”.
6. Save the DER by clicking on the “Save” button in the lower right corner of the screen and click on “Okay” in the pop-up boxes that follow.