Issue: Adding a network printer or office printer.
Description: Instruction on how to add a network printer or office
- Click on the Start button, and then click on Devices and Printers
- In the Devices and Printers window, click on the Add a printer button.
- In the Add Printer wizard, click on the option Add a network, wireless, or Bluetooth printer.
- Please verify the Network to which the user is connected if it is Daymon or Daymon_Priv if it Daymon then no issues.
- If it is Daymon_Priv please get the IP Address of the Printer and perform TCP/IP Printer setup.
- Also verify that the machine is on Domain or a Work group Machine, you can check that by clicking on Computer >Right click > Properties > Workgroup or Domain.
- Windows will display a list of available printers.
- Click “the printer that I want isn’t listed”
- Click “select a shared printer by name”
- Click “Find a Printer in the directory, based on location or feature”
- For Printing in color ask the location of the user whether he/she is located upstairs or downstairs in the Corporate Office (San Diego)
- If the end user is located downstairs and he/she wants to print in color then connect to Interactions marketing color
- If the end user is located upstairs and he/she wants to print in color then connect to Suite 200 HR Color
The Sales Printer is now called, THE AGENCY Printer
The Insights printer is now called, Experiential
For adding a network Printer or Office printer. Please refer the following document :
If you have any issues please take a screen shot, attach it to the ticket and consult with Level 2 .