Internet Explorer 9 Configuration Settings
- 1. Open Internet Explorer
- 2. Go to the Tools menu and select Internet Options
- 3. Click on the Delete button on the General tab.
- 4. Click on the Delete button again (and hit OK on the delete confirmation box).
- 5. Click on the Settings button in the Browsing History section. Under the "Check for newer versions of stored pages:" make sure "Automatically" is checked.
- 6. Click on the OK button.
- 7. Click on the Security Tab
- 8. Click on Trusted Sites
- 9. Click on the Sites button
- 10. Make sure the Require Server Verification box is Unchecked.
- 11. Add the following sites by entering the address and clicking on the Add button for each:
- a. *.daymon.com
- b. *.demosystem.net
- c. *.webex.com
- d. *.microsoft.com
- e. *.trendmicro.com
- 12. Click on the Close button.
- 13. Click on the Custom Level button (while Trusted sites is selected)
14. Scroll down to locate circled options. Make the setting changes shown for each circled option:
- 14. Click on the OK button
- 15. If prompted, Click on Yes to make the changes
- 16. Click on the Internet icon
- 17. Click on the Custom Level button (while Internet is selected)
- 18. Set the custom settings for Internet Zone to Medium
- 19. Click on the OK button
- 20. If prompted, Click on Yes to make the changes
- 21. Click on the OK button again.
- 22. Close the browser (Internet Explorer window) and reopen it to start using it with the new settings.
~Note: make sure all the pop-up blockers you use (Yahoo, MSN, Google, etc… allow all the company sites to display pop-ups.