This article contains the details of how to setup email on phone in SAS
To set up SAS/Daymon Exchange email on an iOS phone:
- Add the Exchange account by navigating to Settings > Accounts & Passwords > Add Account > Exchange.
- Enter your email address (please use @daymon.com as standard domain) then enter a description. Tap on Next, then press Sign In.
- If manual setup is required, populate the fields for Email address (use @daymon.com as the domain), server (outlook.office365.com), username (Email address), and password.
- Leave domain blank. You will then see a screen indicating what you want to be synced to the phone
- Please ensure to toggle settings for Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Reminders, and Notes to On, then Save
To set up SAS/Daymon Exchange email on an Android phone:
- Add the Exchange account by navigating to Settings > Accounts > Add Account > Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync/Corporate
- Enter your email address (please use @daymon.com as standard domain) then password. If you see a Domain\Username field, enter your full email address. If you see a Server field, enter outlook.office365.com. Tap Next, then to complete auto configuration, tap Ok
- Select the Account options you want to use. Selecting a longer sync period will show you more calendar information and email, and require more memory. Tap Next
- Tap Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync to see the display name for your email account. You can change the display name here. Tap Next, and the inbox will be displayed shortly
Refer sample ticket# 265821