This article will show how to walk an end user on how to setup new hardware and software requests for a new hire.
Contractors / Consultants cannot be invited to Kissflow nor added to the Employee Master List. They are not permitted to submit requests as this should be done by their requester or Manager.
- User can get to KissFlow by going to Daymon.com and clicking Services> Information Technology> IT Support Portal> Make a Request
*Note: Or you can send them this link via Lync and they will be directed to the page.
- Click New User
- Have the user fill in all the required fields.
- If the user requires a computer they will need to fill in what type of computer and include where they want the computer shipped to in the spaces provided.
- The manager must fill in what applications the new hire will need.
*Note: A separate JDE request form will need to be filled out for all JDE requests.
- User puts any additional comments in the additional comments field.
- User hits submit.
- An email will get sent to the requestors VP letting them know they have a pending approval.
*Note: every 24 hours an email will get sent to the VP reminding them about the approval. If a requestor calls in asking for an update and it is still in VP approval, please inform the requestor that they have the option to Nudge the VP in an email they should have received.