This article contains the process for JDE Sandbox environment provisioning.
**NOTE: There is not an AD group or Citrix group for JDE Sandbox to add the user to. Saul Letterman must give the user a direct link to Sandbox application.
- Create a Zendesk ticket if one is not already created.
- Verify the following information in the Add/change JDE access form that was attached to the ticket.
- Name of requester
- Date of request
For each person needing access:
- Email address
- JDE Role template
- Date required
- Approved by Name
- Approved by Title
- Approved by Date
- Approved by Signature
IMPORTANT: The request form must be signed off by a finance Director or above for the business unit.
- Check AD and confirm the person signing off has a Job Title of Finance Director, Finance Controllers, Finance VP, Finance EVP
*NOTE: If the form is not attached to the ticket, send the user the form. Called User_Role Change Add_BLANKFORM(final)
- Make sure the following checklist is documented in the ticket:
- JDE Form received from requestor: Date/status
- Confirmed signed off by correct approver: Date/status
- IOC provisioned request: Date/status
- Assigned to GSI JDE Daymon (provisioning and end user notification of login): Date/Status
- Assign ticket to Secure 24 to be routed to GSI JDE Daymon.