This article contains the process for granting users access to Hyperion.
All account creates must be approved by Divyesh Patel and Jenniffer Sjukur before the process is continued.
*NOTE: Everyone in Hyperion should be using their AD account and password for authentication.
- Access the user's environment. Click Here for instructions.
- Create users in the OU=consultants, OU=User Accounts, DC=daymon, DC=com AD Organization Unit.
3. Users will need to be placed in the daymon\grpHyperionUsers group inside of AD.
- Users will then be visible inside of Hyperion security and will be automatically placed into the proper security group inside of Hyperion using local Hyperion Groups.
- For Linium Users who need access to Hyperion for VPN they must be placed in the daymon\grpHFSAdmin Group in AD. That will give them the proper access to the VPN.