If a user tablet does not power on follow the below troubleshooting
- Power cycle the device by holding the power button for 10 seconds.
- Ensure there is sufficient charge on the device by plugging it in via charger into an electrical outlet. There should be an indicator for the device charge status (either a battery icon will appear on the screen for the Samsung tablet or an amber/white lights for the Windows Dell/Toshiba/Asus tablets). Leave it charging for at least 10 minutes then retry turning on the device.
- After power cycling and charging the device, press the power and volume down button to see if the tablet Safe Mode can be accessed.
- If available try another power cord, and repeat steps 2 and 3.
- If the device still does not turn on L1 will need to gather the Tablet name/make/model, as well as clear pictures of the table ports before escalating to Level 2.