This article contains the troubleshooting steps to follow when the User encounters “Connection to Server Failed” while trying to sync Store Tracker with Verizon mifi
- Check user device connectivity to the Verizon mifi network (Verizon-MiFiXL-X).
- Log in to http://my.jetpack and press Sign In. The Admin password will be the same password used to connect to the mifi device, found on the mifi settings under “Wi-Fi Name/Password”. You will have to ask the user to provide or enter the password for this screen.
- Navigate to Jetpack Settings>Advanced then press Continue.
- Under Networks>Network Settings, Preferred network technology should always be set to “Global”. Click on Show Advanced Settings.
- 4G LTE APN should always be set to we01.VZWSTATIC. If a different APN is displayed in this field, delete and populate with the APN above and save changes. Have the user restart the device for the new settings to take effect.