This article contains the process for phone support.
*NOTE: Provide best effort assistance to mobile device users attempting to connect to Exchange or having email problems.
- All mobile phone support (mobile, WiFi hotspots, tablets, VOIP) should be handled by Daymon Mobile Help-desk 203-352-7878 option 3.
- Collect the following information:
- Extension or phone number
- Users name
- If the user creates a ticket via email, put mobilehelp@Daymon.com on the watch list and make sure that any pertinent information and troubleshooting information is updated in the ticket.
IMPORTANT - Inform the user that the request has been escalated to mobile support. If the user needs further assistance, please inform them to contact Daymon Mobile Help-desk 203-352-7878 option 3.
- All Hard phone issues at all sites get handled by TMR. Please send a personal email to telecomsupport@Daymon.com. Once they respond close the ticket out.
- Please include users name, email, land line number and location the user is at in the email
Note: If they do not respond within the hour please call 203-352-7878 Option 3 and make them aware.
- To order Corporate users cell phones, Email all details concerning the user in a request to Mobilehelp@daymon.com and they will seek approval via appropriate managers.