This article contains instructions for how to add a Workday employee number to an Active Directory user object for Daymon end-users.
Note: This article applies only to Daymon associates and not Consultant accounts as consultants will not have a Workday employee number.
- Access ADUC on Day-smspw01
- Right click “Saved Queries” > New > Query
- Enter a logical name and description. (i.e. “New Hire” and “New Hire Query”)
- Click “Define Query”
- Select “Starts with” for Name: and enter the user first name.
- Click “OK” and “OK” again
- In the resulting list of users double click the user you wish to add the employee number to.
- This will open the user’s AD properties with the “Attribute Editor” tab available. Switch to this tab.
- Click once on an attribute and press “E” on your keyboard to automatically navigate to the “employeeID” attribute. Double click on this.
- Enter the User’s Workday employee number and click “Ok”
- Click “Apply” and Employee Number add is completed.