This article contains the process for Dell hardware support/replacement.
- Go to www.dell.com/support/home/product-support/warranty and type in the service tag of the user’s PC.
Note: you may need to click on “View a Different product” so you can put in the customers Service Tag.
2. Under Warranty confirm when the users Warranty ends.
- If the computer is under warranty, but it is about to expire soon (within 6 months), replace the PC by putting in a new IT Request order. Click HERE (see KB xxxxxx) for the process.
- If the warranty is not about to expire, contact Dell to get the PC repaired unless it is not repairable. Daymon has Dell PRO support which means a tech is usually dispatched within 24 hours.
- Cognizant will need to provide the Pro Support tech with the Service Tag and the cognizant shared mailbox email address as contact information