This article contains the steps for logging into Daymon University.
*NOTE: The preferred browsers to use Daymon University is IE 8 or higher, Firefox 3.5 or higher or Chrome.
1. Access Daymon University through the URL: https://daymonuniversity.interactyx.com/
2. Select your language from the drop down.
3. Login using your username (employee ID) and password (Daymon123!).
- This should have been received in an email.
- There will be prompted to update the password upon login.
- Type in the current password (Daymon123!) then type in a new password using the criteria listed.
- Click Save to submit the new password.
*NOTE: An email notification will be received when updating the password. \
- Hover over the course that will be taken and click the play button.
- You can scroll through the course catalog using the scroll bar at the bottom.
6. Click the Register button to enroll in a course.
7. Click on the Start button to open the course.
8. Click the blue link under the course materials box.
- The course will open in a new tab.
- An email confirmation will be received after the course is completed.