This article contains the process for adding and removing a user to Spreadsheet server via the Configurator located on DAY-SMSPW01.
NOTE: This process can only be completed by a core team member and after Divyesh Patel has approved the license. (Steps 1 and 2)
-Users must first have JDE access before moving forward with Spreadsheet Server set up.
- Request for Spreadsheet server access is received by ticketing system.
- Gather Business reason for request and email Divyesh Patel with the business reason and user requesting asking for license to be approved for the user.
- Once Divyesh confirms license is approved, access DAY-SMSPW01Jumpbox.
- Run the Configurator.
- Click New User in the Upper left. (Red)
- Type in your AD user name and Password.
- Check both “GXA” and “User is allowed to drilldown Journal Batch lines. (Yellow Highlight)
- Save Changes
- Close and Open Configurator again and verify that the user is now Alphabetically on the User list.
Removing user’s from Spread Sheet server.
- Request is received from Divyesh Patel to remove a user form SpreadSheet server. 2.
- Open the Configurator on DAY-SMSPW01.(see above for Screen Shot)
- Right click the user’s name click Remove User.(See Screen shot Below)