Impact – Medium to low
Sage FAS is a fixed asset tool for the Daymon Finance team to track and manage depreciation on our fixed assets.
User method of access
- Need approval from manager
- Daymon Finance associates usually
- Accessed via Citrix (connect.daymon.com)
- Login issues. There are only 10 licenses so only 10 concurrent users can be logged into Citrix using the application
- Add/verify user is added to the grpXenApp_SageFAS100
- KSSC users that need Sage 50 go in App-CTX-Access_Sage50
- If error shows no licenses available, reach out to Secure 24 email@example.com\
- If issue is reported that is out of L1 scope - none of the responsibilities or troubleshooting steps above do not address or resolve issue, then complete template located in KB00158 (Escalating tickets to Level 2 support) and escalate to Secure 24 L2 support.
- Add user to the grpXenApp_Sage FAS100 security group
- Ask which country they need access to
- 50 – Canada
- 100 - US