Impact – Critical
This is an excel plug-in that pulls data from JDE. Similar to SmartView for Hyperion.
User method of access
- Via Citrix
- Need ODBC connector to pull data from JDE
- If local installation is requested reach out to NetOps
- If someone asks for Spreadsheet only, inform user that JDE access will be required.
- ODBC connector breaks or goes missing
- Client install problems
- Changes in JDE role
- There could be an issue with the spreadsheet
- Server not working correctly
- Troubleshoot and resolve any client, connection or ODBC issues
- Troubleshoot and resolve Citrix Issues
- Troubleshoot any Excel issues.
- Escalate any server side issues to Secure-24 and inform them to route to GSI
- Cognizant or Citrix team
- Contact Jason Foster firstname.lastname@example.org from Finance Department has to approve license, if he is not available contact designated backup Erinn McGarrity EMcGarrity@daymon.com
- Grant user Citrix access to application
- Escalate to Saul Letterman to complete user setup on the JDE side
NOTE: Saul wants to be able to hand this off to Cognizant soon