This article contains the process for adding a user to Spreadsheet server via Citrix.
- JDE access needs to be established before Spreadsheet access can be provisioned as it uses JDE Security
- Before the process below can be completed, a license must be approved by Divyesh Patel from the Finance Department.
1. Email Divyesh Patel firstname.lastname@example.org and request a license for the user for Spreadsheet Server.
- In the email ask Divyesh to verify if the user's license for Spreadsheet Server has been approved.
- Cognizant must assign the license to the user before the process can be continued.
4. Access Day-SMSPW01.
- In Active Directory add the user to the following groups:
- Users cannot access spreadsheet server without being set up in Configurator. See the knowledge base articlke called "Adding and Removing a Daymon User to the SSJDE Configurator for further instructions on how to do this.
- Have the user log into the new Citrix page and Spreadsheet server will appear.
- The new Citrix environment is connect.daymon.com.