Impact – Low
SmartSheet is Daymon’s project management tool of choice. This cloud-based solution can be configured to provide both portfolio and project management capabilities.
User method of access
- Register.daymon.com Will work with Chrome or I.E.
- https://smartsheet.daymon.com/ In I.E., this will send you to a warning screen
- Click “Continue to this website”
- Login screen will appear
- After initial login copy and paste the url into Tools>Internet Options>Security>Trusted Sites>Add this website to the zone, click Add, Close, Apply.
- Opening page in Chrome will show this error
Click on Advanced, click on Proceed to smartsheet.daymon.com. To add this to trusted sites
click on the three dots in the upper right corner Click on Settings>Advanced>System>OpenProxy Settings>Security Tab>Trusted Sites>Sites, enter URL, add, close and apply.
- Access issues
- Browser incompatibility issues
- Creating projects (license required)
- Troubleshoot common issues and gather information. Please check FAQ prior to reaching out to Avi
- All Daymon associates with access to the register should have access to edit/read projects
- Avi Rothkopf ARothkopf@Daymon.com