Concur is an external web based resource that Daymon Associates utilize for travel and expense reports.
Impact - Low
- Concur Solutions
- If you have a Concur question, please reach out to Sara Townsend at Sara.Townsend@advantagesolutions.net
There is usually a welcome package for new employees sent from HR. Not every employee has access to Concur. US employees should have access to Concur travel. All non-retail US associates should have access to Concur Travel. All non-retail US associates should have access to Travel and Expense.
User Method of Access:
- Concur requires IE 11 or above.
Process for Requesting/Modifying Access:
- Request for changes to Concur should be sent to
- If user has been locked out ask user to send email request to unlock their account to Sara.Townsend@advantagesolutions.net
- If you have a corporate card to travel question please reach our to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Capitial One can help with corp card emergencies. Refer to the phone number on the back of your card 1-866-772-4497
- For Concur Travel Setup please contact email@example.com
NOTE: FCM is our travel management company and will assist you with travel related emergencies: 1-855-796-0945
- Concur is a separate resource from Daymon, authentication is handled through https://www.concursolutions.com
*NOTE: If the user is experiencing any other issues or concern beyond what is listed below, please contact the support owner for further assistance. The IOC is unable to perform unlocks or password resets as it is an external asset!
- Unable to login - User has "Forgot Username" and "Forgot Password" link on the sign in page.
- Account lockouts - If the user makes too many unsuccessful logins attempts the site will lock he/she out. This lock is reset automatically for the user after 24 hours.
- Clear cache (browsing history) in I.E. 11. Click on Tools>Internet Options>General Tab>Browsing history>Delete>Delete> Ok.