The end user is having issues accessing JD Edwards.
- If so, update the link to https://jdedwards.daymon.com
- If the end user still cannot access the site, verify they are inside the Daymon network.
- If not continue.
- Try clearing the cache in Internet Explorer.
- In Internet Explorer -> click the gear icon in IE > click 'Advanced' tab > Reset > click Reset again.
- Close and then reopen Internet Explorer.
- Have the user try to access the site again, if it does not work continue.
- Verify if the user is accessing the site through SSL VPN.
- If so, have the user close all browsers, restart the browser and access https://connect.daymon.com.
*NOTE: If the link for VPN does not work use https://vpn.daymon.com for emergencies.
- Click on the top link of the page that says JDE Financial System.
- If the issue occurs within the JDE Edwards system (IE: Once the user has successfully logged on) to JDE Edwards then it needs to be escalated to GSI.
- If the issue is with accessing the JDE application, make sure to update the ticket with all the information and troubleshooting steps and escalate to Secure-24 requesting them to escalate to GSI, who will involve the Daymon JDE Administrators if necessary.