This article contains the process for resetting a JDE password.
- Verify if the Active Directory account is enabled or disabled before routing ticket.
- Include the user’s JDE user name or address number in the ticket.
- Verify if the Active Directory account is a service account or a user account.
- If the profile is an AD user account, Cognizant needs to update the ticket confirming it is enabled & assigned to Secure 24 to be routed to GSI JDE Daymon assignment group for JDE password reset.
- If the profile is a service account, Cognizant needs to update the ticket confirming it is disabled & route it to Daymon JDE Administrators assignment group requesting approval.
- Once approval is granted by Daymon, then the ticket can be routed to Secure 24 to be assigned to GSI JDE Daymon assignment group.