[Applies to: Daymon / Message Labs]
This article provides instruction on how to track and trace emails through message labs.
*NOTE: White list the email address under the sender section. If user provides a different email address, by default, the sender address should be whitelisted, not the given address from the user.
- Log into Message Labs: https://clients.messagelabs.com/Dashboard/Dashboard.aspx
NOTE: Credentials are in the Password Vault
- Click on the tab Tools> Email Track and Trace
*NOTE: When searching by Domain, be sure to add *@ before the domain name
- Switch Date Rangeto daysand select how many days you want to search
4. After Selecting Search,Click the email message to the ticket you are searching for
- Copy and paste the Sender information of the Message details. Also take a screen shot and include it in the email. Then send a personal email to Netops (netgroup@Daymon.com).